Manufactured to meet your specifications:
To help meet your specific requirements, our sales staff will need to know the pressure class or duct velocity of the system. We can then determine the gauge and construction details. Knowing the degree of the elbow in the pressure class or velocity will also determine the number of segments or gores required.
Please specify when ordering:
- Degree Angle
- Radius (centerline or throat)
- Gauge (thickness of material) or pressure class (WG)
- Number of segments or gores (determined by degree and pressure class) (WG)
- Material, e.g.: Galvanized; Aluminum; Stainless Steel; PVC Coated; etc.
- Fitting Connections
e.g.: big end/small end rule size;
small end/small end spiral size;
small end/big end spiral size;
big end over spiral/small end into spiral (blow pipe).
- Construction — determined by pressure class (WG):
(a) turned seam;
(b) lap and spot;
(c) lap and weld;
(d) butt weld;
(e) standing seam;
(f) spiral seam