Type B Gas Vent
Residential Model E/R 3" 8"
Commercial Model E/V 10" 30"
Your Complete Residential Venting Solution
- Efficient, economical, and easily installed
- Crafted for use with all listed gas appliances having draft hoods, or other applications listed to be used
with Type B Gas Vent
- Approved for such residential applications as boilers,
furnaces, water heaters, and space or wall heater
- Single or multi-appliance hook-ups
- UL/ULC approved
Outside casing of galvalume steel
- Inside conduit of aluminum
Your Complete Commercial Venting Solution
- Prefabricated, used for venting approved gas burning equipment with flue gas temperatures at the draft hood not exceeding 470°F (245°C)
- Prestamped holes formed in the male and female
making it easy to align lengths and insert
screws provided with each component
- Large stocking inventory of sizes up to 30" diameter, giving you quick access to whatever your requirement
- A 1" air wall between the inner conduit of aluminum and the outer casing of galvalume offers high resistance to potential corrosion
- All components meet the highest standards recommended by UL and ULC.
Contact your ECCO Sales Representative for more information and prices.